Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I have hired a lawyer in regards to the money they MPS owes me.If u would like to add to this case then hit me up and i will get all the information and put u in touch with my lawyer.

His name is Michael and he is in Atlanta georgia. He has found out some very interesting details about MPS that needs to be made aware of. One detail is that if a customer declines to pay they r insured and legally have to pay us as well as since we r independent contractors we have the right to see and get a copy of the so called charge backs. They by law have to pay us.

Also, the so called agreement they had some girls sign about they have the right to keep our money if ....

Well they dont.That has to be a hand to hand transaction, and if they do its a felony of theft by deception.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Myphonesite?

Comments

I recently worked with a girl from MPS and she and I were suppose to be 50/50.After a month of working my *** off to get things off the ground, she disappeared with all the money and refuses to pay me or any of the girls that worked for us.

This was on NF. I bet dollars to donuts that she did this to her girls on MPS as she ran quite a few sites there. She is a lying thief and has told everyone from MPS that she never got paid by Cliff. Yeah, right.

After what she did with me, I'm sure she got paid and just refuses to give anyone anything.

I'm not naming names right now, but if this sounds like someone you may know or worked for, email me at dahent7@gmail.com with details and I'll let you know who I'm talking about.So many crooks in this business, even the PSOs!

to Anonymous #1389580

Any MPS web-owner stating they were not paid by MPS is probably telling the truth because all I read on forums is that operators are not being paid - and that is my personal experience with them as well.

to Abbey #1391077

Abby, that anonymous about the NF girl is a rip off artist who got banned from NF for fraud and tries to use other ops info to start up accounts and ends up getting people banned for association with her. She is bad news! Stay away!

to Anonymous #1391006

This reply is to defend the one you say stole your Nite Flirt money.You go by Lisa Fuller but your name is Holly and you got banned for fraud from Nite Flirt, they confirmed it.

So shut up with your lies.

Nobody has been paid on MPS for almost 2 months now, that is a fact.Even their own employees were not paid.

Please send me info, too. They owe me hundreds of dollars. caitlinmoore0214@yahoo.com

#1381925

Can you comment me @ivyinvein@gmail.com. I worked for them two weeks and both of my direct deposits show finished however the money never hit my account. They owe me 268.00

Pissedoffwebowner

Please tell us how we can contact you to speak with this lawyer?

to Pissedoffwebowner #1380153

Leave me ur number or email

to Angela1969 #1380156

Is this Cliff? If so i sent u in text his information already and u still haven't returned any emails nor any of my calls.

to Angela1969 #1380961

I'm not Cliff. However I would love to get my hands around that chicken neck of his!!!!!