1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=1879784&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

Look at this.

At the very bottom, Administrative Dissolution !

Administrative dissolution is the taking away of the rights, powers, and authority of a domestic corporation, LLC or other statutory business entity, by the state administrator overseeing business entities, due to the entity's failure to comply with certain obligations of the business entity statute.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

This happened in March, they still are up and running. Can someone please tell us what happened with this ???

I am extremely concerned at this point, I know good friends who still are working there or at least believe they are. They seem to be trying to get the site back up on its feet. But this concerns me. Something happened in March, what happened? Does anyone else know or have any idea? I wonder if anyone else has even noticed any of this yet. I just happened to run across all this on another site for complaints and read all the way to the bottom, to make sure I didn't miss anything. Any input on this would be appreciated, this certainly does look to me as if they are going out of business or have been taken over by the state.

I liked: Used to be great support, Good pay.

I didn't like: Zero customer service.

Comments

I'm completely lost but I checked into things and yes that is a legal site where it lists the business as out of business.I've tried to find out what's going on and had no response.I've been so patient and so good about things, it makes me sad if this is the case and I was never told.

ADMINISTRATIVE DISSOLUTIONFirst, let’s get administrative dissolution out of the way. If a company — your company, perhaps?

— has been administratively dissolved by the Oregon Secretary of State’s office, that is most likely because the person responsible for the company failed to pay the annual renewal fee of $100 and file an annual report. The Oregon Business Corporation Act fortunately allows administratively dissolved companies to be reinstated for up to five years after dissolution, upon the filing of a request for reinstatement and payment of an additional penalty fee.

However, during the period within which the company is administratively dissolved — this is important — the company “may not carry on any activities except activities that are necessary or appropriate to wind up and liquidate the corporation’s business and affairs … and notify claimants ….”This means the company is not permitted to carry on as a going concern (i.e., conduct business) while it is administratively dissolved. It also means that the company’s owner(s) could be personally liable for the debts incurred during the period of administrative dissolution, effectively nullifying the point of having formed a company in the first place.

to Previous Webowner #1500925

So basically.They're out of business, right now? Legally?

to Previous Webowner #1500931

What happens to the people still working there? The site is still active!