Rancho San Diego, California

I've been taking calls for about a year now but I just recently went to verify my account with the MPS bank.I had a friend who worked with the company who had no problems.

I've submitted d my id and w9 about 4 days ago. I heard nothing back. I've sent several emails asking how long it takes to verify and have heard nothing back. The FAQ section really doesn't say anything that helps and i can't find a customer service phone number anywhere.

Does anybody know how to contact these people?Please I just want to get paid.

Review about: Myphonesite Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with MyPhoneSite?

Comments

Good luck EVER having them address anything with you.My best friend works there for three years now and she has been consistently ignored on even her support tickets marked urgent and critical.

They treat the PSO's like they are nothing, trust me on this. You won't get any respect there, what do you expect when a support ticket marked urgent gets no reply, and two more marked that in two weeks don't ever get a reply ever ever ever ??????? I work at talktome and they treat me like I'm more than a warm body who generates money for them. Oh and that 'white label' site jazz?

where you get to run a pretty much cloned mps site and you feel good about having something like that and ..then you just don't ever get it at all???

After weeks of looking into this, NO one I have found has had a site made for them from these guys.NO ONE.

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #915700

There are many girls working on MPS that are shady characters.They don't use legally purchased content, or they steal from other operators or they don't use their real names and think that they can just do whatever they want and that the site is just a free for all.

Nite Flirt has certain rules and they DON'T *** around with those who break them. MPS has been too lenient and this is most of the problem there.

There are many reasons why someone becomes inactive like trying to get customers to pay outside of the site via pay pal or western union. Sending emails with links to other phone sex site.

Contacting customers outside of the network or harassing/spamming them, trying to collect their personal information.There are only a few people who actually read the rules and follow them, the others are just drama queens who feel they are "entitled" to this and to that.

If you are an honest person who abides by the rules, you should have no problem working there.

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #915695

Why did you continue to take calls for so long? I've been working on MPS since it started and have never had any problems with banking or getting paid or even having emails answered. Please send an email to: myphonesiteservices@gmail.com

Belle Plaine, Minnesota, United States #913806

I know how you feel, I worked for them for awhile, and they all of a sudden made me inactive, and can't even get in to see my payment process, and have almost 300 dollars that was supposed to be paid to me and they won't return my email's.